How to Disappear: The Art of Listening to Silence in a Noisy World
– This made me laugh out loud.
– Oh, I like the look of these sleek climate-friendly cooling units
– So many nuggets of wisdom in this post over at the First Round Review blog: The 30 Best Bits of Advice We’ve Heard on Our Podcast (So Far)
– Why people are so awful online, by Roxane Gay
– Loving this canvas tote.
– Next time you visit NYC, make sure to visit The Little Island. It’s lovely!
– Can we talk about how magical this plant is? Watch the GIF.
– These days it feels as everyone in my universe is coupled up. That’s why I started a thread of single folks raising their hands over on Twitter. Join in if you’re single and possibly up for a non-cringe-y singles event.
– Put some tiny Tattly on you. It doesn’t hurt.
– A big thank you to CPE at The New School for sponsoring my blog this week.