Tenderly by Roland Tempelaar
– How Should We Meet? And Who Decides? by Priya Parker
– This is so real and shows how broken most of the web is today: This is how we experience the internet today.
– I like the look of this refillable mouthwash container.
– These ceramic heads make me smile.
– Whoa, design-y toilets from France.
– Random and weirdly delightful: Teaching cats to ring a bell
– Parents Are Not Okay. We’re not even at a breaking point anymore. We’re broken. By Dan Sinker
– Nature Track is a podcast that opens a window on the beautiful sounds of the Australian wilderness. These long, uninterrupted soundscapes are the perfect relaxing soundtrack for your work, exercise, meditation or sleep.
– Yes to these ultra-absorbent, washable cloths. They are free of all plastics, petrochemicals.
– Questions Jason Fried asks when checking references. (The question I always ask is “Would you hire this person again?”)
– Hair-ties that look like bracelets. Smart.
– Stoop concerts. I love you Brooklyn.
– Come work with me! CreativeMornings is hiring a Support Coordinator. You will make friends around the world. Seriously.
– Pretending is fun. Put some Tattly on you.
_ A big thank you to Studio for sponsoring my blog this week. Studio helps Freelancers by providing support, structure, and accountability in its curated community of creatives.(Whispers: I wish Studio would have been around when I was a freelancer, many moons ago.)