I am intrigued by the concept of Street Wisdom – an everyday creative practice you use as you walk. A smart fusion of mindfulness, neuroscience and wellness, it unlocks our minds and unblocks our creativity with every step. Try it yourself by using one of their audio guides.
– This is a cool looking backpack.
– Nobody Knows What They’re Doing, by Makinde Adeagbo
– Happy about this trend: Enough With the Seltzer: The Booze-Free Cocktail Has Arrived. In the last five years, at least five new dry stores that sell alcohol-free wines, craft beers and bottled drinks have opened in New York City.
– A hoodie with a built in mask. Smart.
– I enjoyed watching The Shift by Wayne Dyer.
– Interesting Twitter thread on how pandemics end.
– This is a lovely wooden step stool.
– Interesting read: A Profession Is Not a Personality
– How to roast chestnuts. Yum.
– A minimal lamp. I like it.
– I want one of these fountain pens.
– It’s pumpkin decorating season. Try the Tattly approach.
– Did you know that the CreativeMornings community is generously teaching each other workshops? Check out the upcoming FieldTrips. SO MANY GOOD ONES!