I keep coming back to this one.
– Let’s Ignore Each Other in the Same Room. Why parallel play is good for grown-ups, too.
– Stunning portraits adorned with gold ornaments and precious stones, impressive work by Tawny Chatmon
– I like this Secret Whiteboard.
– Pebble Collection belt. Made me chuckle.
– 6 incredible catalogues from the Hirayama Fireworks company, early 1900s.
– 3 brain hacks to control your Amazon addiction (from a neuroscientist)
– According to Derek Sivers everyone should read The Listening Book. It’s filled with essays about listening. And it calls your attention to sounds you hadn’t noticed.
– I am a new-isa US citizen and find national politics highly confusing and depressing. Brian Derrick over on Instagram is one of my favorite follows. He is super grounded, always explaining what’s happening and no matter what is going on, he is calm and forward looking.
– When I was a kid I had a (less stylish) version of this ski hat.
– I made this Lasagna recipe yesterday and my kids were super into it. (I forgot how long a Lasagna takes, but it was all worth it! Also, I used Beyond Meat instead!)
– Have you tried Chaffles yet? (Cheese and egg as a waffle!)
– Tattly launched a Frida Kahlo collection. It makes me happy.
– The story of CreativeMornings was featured on Oprah. That was quite a moment.