– This app helps you keep a shortlist of your favorite restaurants
– Totally into these colorful Verloop slippers.
– I love the feel and mission of The Organic Company.
– I don’t like to iron, I mostly use a steamer. I might treat myself to one of these this year.
– This blew my mind: CJ Hendry has done a series of photorealistic drawings of hair called BLONDE
– The celebrated illustrator Christoph Nieman reflects on changes in the industry over the past 30 years, in particular the impact of social media on artists’ work
– This is so cool: Water Shadow Curtain Turns Any Room into an Underwater Oasis
– Wellington, NZ, has over 300 individual, private cable cars to take residents up to their homes.
– I love this vintage looking drawer/labeling handles.
– A sustainable, moveable, open-air bath for swimming that floats in Copenhagen’s crystal clear harbor was the goal for Maritime Architecture Studio’s ‘Dyppezone’. A clever and good-looking concept for year-round bathing in the Danish capital’s waterfront.
– This soap by Soeder is a big hit in Switzerland. I saw it EVERYWHERE.
– I am in awe of this round house in Los Altos Hills.
– Why do I want this?
– This new Tattly Sheet by Gossamer Rozen is making me happy. Look at that squid!