– Saving these questions, especially “Would they miss you if you stopped?”
– Kevin Kelly: The Need for World Government
– This made me smile: A choir of Spring onions
– “According to the study, published in the journal De Economist (paywall) on April 26, there are two types of creativity that can blossom at different points in a person’s life.” The two types of creativity that peak at different ages
– I would give these minimal wall mounted cabinets a loving home, as bedside tables. Or multiples, in one continuous line, across the wall in my living room. Yes please.
– I keep coming back to this one: “The point is, when you’ve been conducting your working life at the speed of a freight train, it takes quite a long time to roll to a stop and/or point yourself in a new direction—toward a new way of being, living, and working.” Confessions of a Burnt Out Over-Achiever
– Hey New Yorkers, Fresh Catskills delivers locally farmed food to your doorstep. Love it!
_ Must remind myself to Breathe.
– Beautiful talk: Reading as a way of living by Dev Aujla. If you love books you’ll love this talk. (My favorite CreativeMornings/NYC talk to date.)