Not new, but still wonderful.
– What? Radiolab for kids? YES PLEASE!
– Hey fellow US Citizens, are you registered to vote? Check here.
– “Marketing is product design, customer service, pricing, customer delight and creating and living a remarkable story. Marketing is creating the conditions for the network effect.” The chief hype officer
– Interesting read: Dating Apps Were ‘Getting Old.’ Why Not Try Something Older? “Every Friday, when Randa Sakallah sends out her free newsletter, Hot Singles, she hopes to make a match. Maybe not a forever love, but a connection, however fleeting, between two people who are interested in something more.”
– Kinopio is a spatial thinking tool for building new ideas and solving hard problems.
– How can I survive as an artist? Booooooom put together a page you should bookmark or send to artists you know!
– Ever wanted to volunteer? Idealist.org can connect you with an organization in your corner of the world.
– One day I will own a house that is the perfect backdrop for one of these chairs by Hem.
– Self-love Hack: “Get a plant and name it after yourself. I tell that to everyone, especially if they have trouble with self-love. Take care of your plant every day. Water it, make it beautiful. If your plant is growing and nourishing, that means you’re growing and nourishing. If it’s dying, you have to ask: ‘What’s going on with me?….”
– Put some colorful mushrooms on you. It makes everything better.