– Real power lies in the domains of deep, slow change, by Stewart Brand
– I stumbled upon the Modern Elder Academy and feel like I opened a portal to a wise, expansive universe. Wow!
– I can’t stop laughing at these boots.
– The art of Kaketsugi, or ‘invisible mending’ in Japanese.
– “You must not ever stop being whimsical.” -Mary Oliver
– Seeing Differently Part 3: The Practice of Seeing (Mediation with your Eyes Open)
– There’s a town in New York entirely filled with book stores: Hobart Book Village
– Did you know this iPhone trick? I didn’t.
– This dutch oven is making my heart go pitter patter.
– This is a good-looking barstool.
– An analog recipe notebook. Love it.
– “If you did your best when you created a piece of work, but your perfectionism or fear of judgement or lack of confidence makes you not like it, ask yourself: who is this piece for and will it work? And then, allow it to exist, to grow, to evolve, to improve, to fade away, or to shine. But first, make it work.” – None of Your Business (via)
– Every now and then I discover an organization that takes my breath away. Here’s one for you: The Long Now Foundation.
– This is a very cool kids sweater.
— The documentary series The Vow is blowing my mind. It follows members who joined the self-improvement group NXIVM – whose leader was convicted of sex trafficking, racketeering conspiracy, and other crimes – to reveal the emotional toll of unfolding events on these individuals.
– Where in the world do you live? There might be a CreativeMornings event happening in your town. If not, there’s a virtual FieldTrip waiting for you in the CreativeMornings universe. Whispers: All of these events are free!