– A truly entertaining read on the adventures of renovating a brownstone. (Thank you Bailey.)
– The New Yorker’s list of best books of 2022
– The creative legacy of Gifs: Past, present and future
– Fun gift: Personalized Word Search Throw Blanket
– Turn your photos into wall art. Fun!
– Revitalizing Culture in the World of Hybrid Work
– How a Mechanical Watch works, one of many beautifully detailed and animated explainers by Bartosz Ciechanowski. (via)
– If you’re in need of inspiration for how to set up your desk check out hackerstations.com. It’s a collection of workspace setups by tech professionals. (Via)
– How To Be Successful, by Sam Altman (via)
– You belong here dish.
– I love these objects by Nicola Vruwink
– What if everything you shared on social media, for one month, was about something other than yourself?
– The Ilulissat Icefjord Centre in Greenland is on my list of places wanting to visit!
– My team and I at CreativeMornings love to light a brand-awareness fire for companies who believe in the importance of the creative community meeting up. When a company partners with us, the world’s largest face-to-face community, they are being seen and celebrated as a generous patron of the creative world. In return we spread their brand and content through content partnerships, hands-on workshops with our FieldTrips, our mega global partnerships… Partner with us?
Feel free to reach out if you ever need connections in Greenland. Your blog has given me so much for years.
Nov 12th, 2022 / 8:16 am