– Very honest and personal interview over on Time Sensitive with yours truly. (Thank you for the kind feedback so many of you have sent!)
– What a cool gift: Create Your Own Reel Viewer
– Cyclo Knitter: A Bicycle-Based Machine That Knits a Scarf in Five Minutes
– This poop bag pouch looks smartly designed.
Want. Purchased and loving it.
– I think this is unique stripe-y rainbow scarf falls into the category of what my friend Annie would call ‘Dopamine Dressing’. (aka colorful dressing)
– Plant Guide: Popular Plants from A to Z care difficulty
– I would say a Fringe Garland falls into the same category as my love for confetti.
– The Bantu philosophy of “ubuntu” focuses on the power of community
– “Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”
– Hey Austin, I wish I could go see the Field of Light installation. Maybe you can go?
– What a stunning house. Wow.
– These pants with all of the pockets made me giggle.
– Great gift ideas for art lovers: Colossal’s Favorite Art Books of 2022
– CreativeMornings gathers kind-hearted, creatively minded humans all over the world. Is there a chapter in your town? If not, put your city on the map and start one, or attend our virtual events called FieldTrips.