Love this Apple commercial. My dad went blind in old age and the Apple devices gave him so much freedom and connection to the outside world. Forever grateful.
– Stoicism: How to turn your sadness into strength
– Here’s what Frank Lloyd Wright’s unbuilt designs would look like today
– Ever wanted to use unique, natural handwriting in a design but didn’t like your own? This website generates variable handwriting in 9 different styles. You can adjust speed, legibility, and stroke width, then download the result as an SVG file. (via Dense Discovery)
– I want to live in this town with a population of 400 that has eight independent bookstores.
– Why I wake early, by Marie Oliver
– 8 revenue streams you can add to your own business
– Apricity means the warmth of the sun in winter. What a lovely word.
– I love to propagate plants. These stone/tube propagation vessels make it look way prettier than the simple glass jars I use.
– Want a temporary, delicate looking tattoo that looks real? Check out this new one by Tattly.
– CreativeMornings is slowly but surely building the most radically generous peer-to-peer leaning space with their FieldTrips. Go and attend some free virtual events and dip into this friendly community. For example: Try Qigong on February 16, a moving meditation for those who can’t sit still.