I have recently discovered Sunday Service Choir and am deeply moved by their music. I am not religious but appreciate their music from an energetic point of view. I listen to it on my walk to work and I can tell how I am all high-vibes once I make it to my office. I consider it my walking meditation.
– Colormoods.co is a color generator suggesting pairs of colors based on the amount of stimulation you desire. Think of stimulation as the effect or mood a color combination can create, ranging from sleep coma to hyper excitement.
– Weston Lambert makes beautiful glass/stone sculptures. Want.
– Cloud Berries? What?
– Why does time move forward but not backward? Physicist Sabine Hossenfelder explains. The physics of time, entropy, and death
– This underground library is making me swoon.
– Positive News. Delivered to your door.
– Well worth a listen: Dachner Keltner on while we all need daily doses of awe
– A Notion Habit Tracker. Intrigued.
– I love the internet. So much.
– Your breathing is an operating manual for your nervous system.
– Whoa! How well can Magnus Carlsen identify chess positions?
– Instagram was bombarding me with ads for this entryway rack. Eventually I broke down. I love it. It’s well made and holds a ton of shoes. Ok, Instagram, you win.
– One day I will own one of these bear shaped cotton throws by Donna Wilson. They make me giggle.
– What makes a relationship flourish? Love the answer Yung Pueblo shared.
– 1K Project is a “not-for-profit collective focused on directly connecting sponsors in the USA and around the world to help Ukrainian families impacted by the senseless and inhumane war”. You give $1000 as a direct relief to a family in the Ukraine which in turn sends a picture, a brief story and a ‘thank you’ note. According to the site, more than $10.7M (going to roughly 11,000 families) has been given already. Tax deductible for US taxpayers. (via)