– THIS! “Judge me for how good my good ideas are, not how bad my bad ideas are.” – Matt Damon on brainstorming and collaboration
– I keep coming back to Clay Herbert’s talk: The Best Way To Answer “So What Do You Do?” Share your answer on what you do in a comment below? I’d love to hear it!
– My remarkably talented large format color photographer friend Andrew Moore just launched a Domestika course teaching you how to shoot urban scenes. Super cool!
– I dig this tote.
– I want to hear more powerful men like Scott Galloway talk about kindness. Yes please.
– If you rub garlic on your fingers, you can pick up an egg yolk
– What’s your version of “Canoe to Work?”
– Love this house tour, mostly because of the abundance of plants. (Humans who don’t own books or plants are suspicious to me.)
– These photos made me gasp.
– Has anyone tried the Take Back Bag? Is this the way to go?
– The Hero’s Journey according to Joseph Campbell. (I didn’t learn about this concept until I moved to the USA.)
– Want to walk on clouds? Here you go.
– I want to cover myself in these ladybugs.
– Did you know CreativeMornings offers 20+ free, community-led, heart-forward, virtual experiences every month? We call them FieldTrips. Or you can attend our monthly volunteer-led events in 229 cities.