Carl Sagan describing books.
– Need more bass in your car? These decked out cars made me laugh.
-If you ever find yourself in Fort Greene Brooklyn, make sure to eat at Miss Ada and have the Whipped Ricotta. It’s the most heavenly dish I ever had. And if visiting NYC is not in the cards, you can make it yourself. Here’s the recipe. You’re welcome.
– Crazy Ideas. Love this!
– The next Buddha will be a community, – Thich Nhat Hanh
– The First Safe Chat-GPT for Kids, built by my dear friend Youmna Cham Cham. Try it with your kids.
– “Gratitude is not a passive response to something we have been given, gratitude arises from paying attention, from being awake in the presence of everything that lives within and without us.” Full Article
– Matt Gray runs a ‘personal board meeting‘ every month.
– Finding the Mother Tree by Suzanne Simard tells us about how trees communicate underground through a complex web of fungi, and how they coordinate a powerful network that heals and sustains each other and in the end, us. (via)
– It has been my secret dream to be on How I Built This. It happened this week! Still can’t believe it.
– Pride is just around the corner. Get ready.