I am gearing up for my upcoming break with little swissmister (due to arrive in approx 4 weeks) and am planing on renting out my desk for two months. So, if you know anyone that would make a good addition to our awesome collaborative workspace, send them our way.
Who are we at #612a?
Cameron Kozcon of FictiveKin (my partner in crime on TeuxDeux), Chesley Andrews of Dossier Studio, Max Ritt of swissmiss studio, Chris Shiflett of Analog, William Spencer Copy Writer Extraordinnaire, Jessica Hische Type Goddess, Michael Eric Scott and Jennifer Ward of Minor Details.
We are located in DUMBO, Brooklyn, right on the water. Here, this could be your view: EveryDayEastRiver.Tumblr.com
For a mere $500 a month, you get:
- An approx 7ft long desk (which can comfortably seat two if you have someone come in and work with you for a day)
- Did I mention the east river/manhattan view already?
- Access to a scanner and laser printer
- For all of you coffee addicts, we have an amazing Nespresso Coffee Maker.
- A HUGE Ideapaint wall for brainstorming
- And then, here’s one of our best assets, you get to stream music to our Geneva XL.
- On Friday’s we usually have Beer and Beetles Rockband evenings.
- Lots of geek talk over lunch
- Oh, and let’s not forget our awesome new neighbors, Workshop, which we totally consider an asset as well to have next door!
Please note that there’s an option to potentially extend the length of the desk rental. If we think you’re an awesome addition to our collab then we’ll find some space for you!
Interested in a two month #612a test run starting february 15th? Email me and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit!