Craig Frazier discusses his approach to the art of storytelling.
– Today’s my son’s 4th birthday. Feels like he was just born yesterday.
– This house in Chile makes my heart go pitter patter.
– Pipedrive looks like a fantastic tool, not just for pure sales.
– My friend Wesley started the Ten Cities Project with the goal to immersing himself in the creative and startup communities of those cities, one week at a time. Given the charming, outgoing person that he is, he meets a variety of interesting people, passionately working on meaningful projects, to learn and capture their story. Here’s his first photo essay report on city #1; Salt Lake City.
– ALways good to remember: It’s the Little Things.
– This looks like a fantastic resource: Turn Your Creativity Into a Career
– These pasta pot holders made me smile.
– Parents, what an amazing idea to make kids bath time more fun: Freeze the toys.
– Look, a teeny tiny drone.
-“First generation in history that has no idea how to court a potential partner, let alone find the language to do so” Love, Actually.
– I think I need to go to Scarf School.
– This is the best idea! Lunch Break Dance Party!
– Instagram selfies photobombed with puppies to raise awareness for adoptions. Made me smile.
– Lockitron is the first device that lets you lock and unlock your door from anywhere in the world using any phone, all while installing on your door in under a minute.
– Cloud Sticky Notes? Cute!
– We need this Donut Stool for CreativeMorning HQs.
– My friends over at Chartbeat are looking to hire a Designer. Love their service.