– The best public pools and swimming holes in the world
– Rich Kids of Instagram. They have more money than you and this is what they do.
– I admit, I am impressed by Urban Outfitter’s Home Catalog, photographed by The Selby
– An old-school dustpan after my own heart.
– Cool: Vimeo is hiring a Web Designer.
– I think I’ll adopt this little guy for our studio couch.
– A nice looking Teak desk for kids.
– I am sure you always wanted to decorate your Converse sneakers with lettuce. Right? (Really? Who buys this stuff?)
– A dining table that fits into a mailable envelope.
– Transferware – a product of mid 18th century England
– How to get employees thinking like entrepreneurs
– Remember this: It’s easier to love a brand when the brand loves you back
– Turn your iPhone into a Holga with this.
Speaking of decorating your Converse sneakers: http://www.facebook.com/Contrart
Jul 20th, 2012 / 9:49 pm