In this moving blog post, titled On Dog Hair, Liz Danzico shares what her dog Lucy taught her over the dozen years they were a team:
1. Learn at least one impressive trick.
2. Shake when wet.
4. When off the leash, it is best to run to a loved one.
5. Accept treats from strangers energetically yet cautiously.
6. Roll in grass whenever possible.
7. Wonderful things can sometimes be found in the trash.
8. Barking is a last resort.
9. Know when the right time is to let go of what you love.
10. True life partners do exist.
Read Liz’s full post.