– Vinepeek. And there goes your Friday.
– How to Piss Off A New Yorker in 36 Seconds
– The Swiss paramedics’ leather bag. A beauty.
– Made me laugh: Slow motion video of Kids trying new foods.
– Have More Meetings (But Keep Them Short)
– Did you watch Seth Godin’s CreativeMornings talk?
– The difference between price and value.
– A summer internship I want to apply to.
– Black-and-White Photos of Vintage NASA Facilities
– Interesting! The Do Lectures launched a book series.
– Daughter covers drafts punk’s “Get Lucky”.
– I Don’t Want Your F***ing App.
– Bill Gates on Flying Cars, the Malaria Epidemic, and Article-Writing Robots
– Wow. MailChimp will switch to a new look and enhanced features in June.
– Do you live in NYC? You can find a Tattly Vending Machine in various awesome stores this summer.
– The fine folks of Great Discontent interviewed Jason Fried.
– Massimo Vignelli on the Secret of Great Book Design.
– Michael’s Still the Top Name for New York Babies, and There Are Reasons.
– Yikes. Top 10 Questions Millennials Ask the Internet.
– Monocle is looking to hire a Digital Designer.
Tina, I am a big fan of your blog; this is a clear proof of it:
May 18th, 2013 / 1:32 pm
May 19th, 2013 / 2:32 am
Bring the Tattly vending machines to Chicago! (Please!)
May 23rd, 2013 / 12:28 am
It’s like a small reminder for me to spend my Friday well! Never leaves me alone and bored. Hope it will work forever, because without your site it’s difficult to decide what to do on Friday evenings. Some links even surprised me, I mean didn’t even know it happens in our city.
May 25th, 2013 / 9:20 am
What’s up colleagues, its impressive post regarding cultureand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.
Aug 22nd, 2013 / 7:52 pm