01. High standards of personal ethics.
02. Big people, without pettiness.
03. Guts under pressure, resilience in defeat.
04. Brilliant brains — not safe plodders.
05. A capacity for hard work and midnight oil.
06. Charisma — charm and persuasiveness.
07. A streak of unorthodoxy — creative innovators.
08. The courage to make tough decisions.
09. Inspiring enthusiasts — with trust and gusto.
10. A sense of humor.
– David Ogilvy
David Ogilvy on the 10 Qualities of Creative Leaders
Sounds like Ben Chestnut to me!
Jul 31st, 2013 / 7:06 am