– Not sure how a copy of Symbol landed on my desk, but I wish I would have had it back in the days when I still designed identities for clients. Symbol: The Reference Guide to Abstract and Figurative Trademarks
– In love with this old-school leather camera bag.
– Someone strapped a GoPro to an eagle flying over Paris & mon dieu, it’s magnifique!
– Article: Who Gets the Conference Room?
– Announcing The Winners Of The 2014 Innovation By Design Awards
– A TED-Ed Animation Explaining the History of Tattoos
– Wow, this is well done. World of Swiss.
– Work hard, be nice to people poster, silver on black.
– Keep coming back to the email charter.
– These erasers made me laugh.
– The Six Mile Pencil indicates how far you’ve drawn.
– Singular console. I want it.
– I needed this 14 years ago: How To Date In NYC Without Losing Your Mind
– Gold Floral Rifle temporary tattoo back in stock!
– The Brooklyn Museum is looking to hire a Web Developer. I know for a fact that this is for a seriously awesome, big, giant, cool project.