– A graphical explanation of UI vs UX
– “Culture in a company is set by your first 10 to 15 hires.” – Jeffrey Raider, Co-founder of Warby Parker
– This is the first nutcracker I would let into my home: Astronaut Nutcracker.
– Oozing pumpkins. Needless to say my kids think this is the best thing ever
– What if you published a management SLA for the whole company to use? by Jesse Hertzberg
– Le Collektor Hoodies: An line of hoodies with interchangeable, collectible hoods designed by your favorite artists. Streetwear made in the USA.
– “Really, we all need to be reminded that New York is too much—it’s part of the appeal—but you’ll have to invent ways to cope, so your brain doesn’t become a tea bag that’s steeped too long.” The Woozy Walk, by Frank Chimero