With beautiful insight, Elizabeth Gilbert reflects on why success can be as disorienting as failure and offers a simple — though hard — way to carry on, regardless of outcomes.
– Love this jewelry line called Tiro Tiro.
– Animated GIF of David Bowie hairstyles.
– Woah: How to outsource your life.
– Here’s an app that will teach your kids what it was like, taking photos, back in the day, before we had digital: The WhiteAlbum App lets you take 24 photos and see them for the first time when they’re delivered to your door.
– A Digital Reconstruction of Washington D.C. in 1814
– Emoji Type is a custom keyboard that autosuggests emojis as you type.
– Sebastian Errazuriz is turning Times Square into one giant yawnfest.
-The 99U Quarterly Is Now Available for Purchase
– What happens when a group of talented and driven people come together to solve problems – Swarm is the future ideas. (via David)
– Dreaming of this coffee table called Tablo.
– Netdiver is back after a 5 year hiatus: Best of the Year 2014
– Stunning Storage Containers by Stelton.
– Study: “smartest” teams have more women, communicate a ton, participate equally, possess good emotion-reading skills. Why Some Teams Are Smarter Than Others (via)
– Breathtaking photos of a flipped iceberg that looks like a giant floating gem
– Learn something new every day with Wikipedia’s Randompage
– Design Ah!, a Japanese TV series that teaches kids to look at reality “like a designer”.
– Look at the staircase in this place. A total nightmare for living with little kids, but stunning nonetheless.
– Wildcard is looking for a Designer.
– Which Metallic Tattly is your favorite?
> Which Metallic Tattly is your favorite?
Jan 17th, 2015 / 5:32 pm
i LOVE elizabeth gilbert! I didn’t know she had a TED talk, thanks! her books are so awesome :)
Jan 18th, 2015 / 4:17 pm
Elizabeth, your TED speech was really inspiring; something I think everyone must watch and act upon. Looking forward to your future TED speech.
Jan 20th, 2015 / 7:19 am