With beautiful insight, Elizabeth Gilbert reflects on why success can be as disorienting as failure and offers a simple — though hard — way to carry on, regardless of outcomes.
– Love this jewelry line called Tiro Tiro.
– Woah: How to outsource your life.
– Here’s an app that will teach your kids what it was like, taking photos, back in the day, before we had digital: The WhiteAlbum App lets you take 24 photos and see them for the first time when they’re delivered to your door.
– A Digital Reconstruction of Washington D.C. in 1814
– Emoji Type is a custom keyboard that autosuggests emojis as you type.
– Sebastian Errazuriz is turning Times Square into one giant yawnfest.
-The 99U Quarterly Is Now Available for Purchase
– Netdiver is back after a 5 year hiatus: Best of the Year 2014
– Stunning Storage Containers by Stelton.
– Breathtaking photos of a flipped iceberg that looks like a giant floating gem
– Learn something new every day with Wikipedia’s Randompage
– Design Ah!, a Japanese TV series that teaches kids to look at reality “like a designer”.
– Look at the staircase in this place. A total nightmare for living with little kids, but stunning nonetheless.
– Wildcard is looking for a Designer.
– Which Metallic Tattly is your favorite?