– This Glue Gun Pin is so stinking adorable!
– I keep coming back to the modular Brickbox Shelving system. One day, I’ll furnish a room with it. One day.
– This made me laugh: The World’s First Denim Drone Delivery. Also, love the ethos and values behind Hiut Denim Co. In an ideal world I’d only buy products that are created by people with values I believe in. David and his team are that.
– Instagram and the Cult of the Attention Web: How the Free Internet is Eating Itself
– I have one of these Monstera plants in my home and it makes me ridiculously happy.
– I want this sweater in my size: Fox on a bike with clouds.
– The Cactus Pillow made me chuckle.
– I am a scientist. Neil deGrasse Tyson speaking on whether he is an atheist or not.
– I’d be ok checking things off on this to-do-list notepad by Rifle?
– There is something beautiful about a classic water carafe.
– Designer turns a Mondrian painting into a playable Pong game. Fun.
– You can now watch 99U talks with their new Apple TV App.
– Eerie compilation of deep sea creatures with unusual eyes.
– Supercool job alert: The Whitney Museum in NYC is looking to hire a Web Developer.