“You’re making something just for you, it’s not about showing off your work… it’s just about making something functional” – Jay Nelson
– Leather made from Pineapple waste. Cool.
– Handmade refillable notebooks. Lovely.
– I am currently in Austin, probably eating one of these.
– No one should have the word ‘strategy’ in their job title, by Kevin J. Delaney
– This Monstera leaf Tattly photo makes me happy.
– 1.8 Million Free Works of Art from World-Class Museums: A Meta List of Great Art Available Online
– You’re into crafting with yarn and like a modern aesthetic? You’ll love this new magazine called KOEL.
– This is how you cut a pineapple like a pro.
– Book Block allows you to order your own personalized custom printed notebooks.
– “A screaming song is good to know in case you need to scream.”
– The new Seymour Chwast book protests 5,000 years of war.
– Great read: You don’t celebrate enough..
– This Montauk beach house makes me swoon.
– Pixar: What Makes a Story Relatable?
– Cool job alert! CASE in NYC is looking to hire a Digital Designer.