– This shoe organizer seems quite useful.
– Mondaine launches the first wristwatch created using natural castor oil.
– Lovely episode of the Clever Podcast with the beautiful soul Paola Antonelli.
– Every new or soon-to-be-new-parent should read this raw and honest story on fatherhood by Phil Toledano.
– I truly enjoyed this conversation between Steven Pressfield and Mark McGuinness. If you don’t know his books, look him up.
– My son (7) loves this book by Jon Burgerman so much! It’s like rocket fuel for his imagination.
– A photographer’s old college classmates, back then and now.
– This Silicone Dish Scrubber seems smart.
– Mother by Amanda Palmer. (via)
– An uplifting read: How the ‘Shalane Flanagan Effect’ Works
– This Instagram account asks good questions.
– Stray Cats Captured in Martial Arts Poses by Hiroyuki Hisakata
– A Pine Romance. Switzerland is so darn majestic. (Thanks Cory)
– Did you know Tattly offers custom temporary tattoos for your next event, tradeshow, company give away etc?
Love your Friday Links. You often include products from The School of Life. Have you had positive experiences with the info they share? It all seems too good to be true. But still I’m intregued. Thanks.
Nov 17th, 2017 / 10:20 pm