This moon footage speed up is currently my favorite thing on the internet.
– The Times Machine lets you access 150 years of New York Times Journalism. Amazing.
– A giant banana pool float. Ha!
– I got to see Elijah Ray in concert tonight. He is incredible.
– I want to go here.
– This made me chuckle: Three professional Japanese footballers play against one hundred children. (via)
– “Whereas mentors dole out words of wisdom, coaches roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. They don’t just believe in our potential; they get in the arena to help us realize our potential.” Mentors Are Good. Coaches Are Better
– So how do you get to Sesame Street? New York finally reveals the location
– I am intrigued by this tiny knock-off NOKIA phone
– Excellent thread filled with lots of recommended designer talks.
– My daughter is officially a Tween and this podcast conversation about how to deal with Teens was just what I needed to listen to.
– This Olive Cake looks yum.
– From earlier this week: How to save our planet
– Psst.. Free shipping this weekend over at Tattly.
– “The nicest applicants came through your job board!” We hear this a lot. I am proud of it. Go hire some nice folks.
– Big thanks to Surge Send for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.