The absolutely wonderful Ashley Ford gave a remarkably person talk at 99u yesterday, which received a well deserved standing ovation. It starts at 2:24.
– Chair Socks! No, really!
– What a sweet poster! (via)
– Easy daily ways to feel more connected
– Excited for Julia Rothman’s new book project “Sex With Everybody“. Can’t wait to get my hands on it and share it with my daughter.
– This Mother’s Day, write a letter to your children. Leave them something for after you’re gone.
– A moon clutch? YES!
– “Your life will in certain ways be a long sequence of different kinds of homework; and – horribly – maths is the easiest version: a beginners guide, almost a pleasure. Poor darling. I love you more than I can say. ” What You Might Want to Tell Your Child About Homework
– Barack Obama’s Spring 2019 Book Recommendations
– I can stand behind Adam J.K.’s definition of success.
– Remember the guy running the London Marathon dressed as Big Ben? Here is some background story on why he did it and it broke my heart. .
– Status meetings: Don’t bring people together in real time to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with *right now*. Here’s what Basecamp does instead.
– This frying pan is beautiful!
– How to Tidy Up Your Laptop So It’s Actually a Pleasure to Use Again
– I found my summer pants! I don’t like summer pants. But I like these. This is a personal breakthrough. Hooray!
– I am too chicken to ever get a real tattoo. But I do enjoy wearing a Tattly designed by a real-life tattoo artist. That’s the most rebel I will get.
– CreativeMornings is building a global rolodex of creative companies, a tool that will allow our community to connect beyond the monthly lectures. Being a member comes with unlimited job postings. Our job board is a treasure trove of opportunity. Check it out.
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.
Happiest Man Alive ? link not operational
May 12th, 2019 / 7:27 pm
Fixed! Thanks for pointing it out!
May 12th, 2019 / 8:38 pm
Interesting talk, thank you.
May 13th, 2019 / 5:14 am