– “You won’t ever know if what you did personally helped. That’s the nature of public health. When the west way to save lives is to prevent a disease rather than treat it, success often looks like an overreaction.”
– The wonderful Amit Gupta wrote a short story. You can read or listen to it here. Good timing, now that we are all pretty much stuck at home.
– Puzzle fans will understand and relate to this Reddit post about a missing puzzle piece.
– Slick gives you a unique email address to use for all your newsletter subscriptions. Once subscribed, read your newsletters in the Slick app and keep them separate from your everyday inbox; unsubscribe with a single click. (via)
– The perfect demo for kids why using soap is so important. Sound on.
– Scribd looks fantastic: The world’s largest digital library, all included in one subscription.
– Next Tuesday Jason Fried, co-founder of Basecamp and author of REMOTE, will host a livestream and give tips on how to work with remote teams. (We are currently remote because of the pandemic and it sure takes time getting used to it!)
– The Be Brave Tattly is what we all need right now.
– A big thank you to SaneBox for sponsoring my blog, RSS feed and newsletter this week. I use and love their service!