– Seeing this, I will never complain about wearing a face mask again.
– Yes please: Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes
– Life is not just a random series of events that happen because you did it right or you did it wrong. Instead, it is an intelligent unfolding that is revealing itself to you all day long, bringing you step-by-step from unconsciousness into a state of higher consciousness. (via)
– An unofficial* directory of the best custom slack emojis
– How to date in 2020. Ouch!
– Want to play board games online with your friends, while in quarantine? This post will tell you how. Awesome.
– Oh, I love this bird shelter by Eva Solo.
– I never understood the appeal of smashing a piñata, until now.
– Beautiful and sustainbly sourced march for brands. They seem to be just starting out but I love the aesthetic and approach.
– I am so happy to have discovered the Grateful Chellist. I started listening to her in the morning, after I wake up.
– Hands-Free, reusable shoe covers that automatically wrap around your feet when you step on them. Cool.
– This acorn twine holder would make for a cute gift.
– Electronic National Geographic Jigsaw Puzzles.
– I like the big wheel on this suitcase to go down stairs, also, pushing instead of pulling? Pretty cool.
– Want to learn something new and be in a virtual room with 200-300 kind hearted, fun, creative humans from all over the world? Check out the upcoming CreativeMornings Virtual FieldTrips. The joy and kindness is palpable during these mini workshops! See for yourself! And yes, they are *free*!
– Do you have family members and friends who could use a dose of happy? A moment of joy? Send them some Tattly. I am personally packing up and shipping every order. And, you should know, I read all of your wonderful check-out order notes. They give me LIFE!
Earlier this week:
– Gate A-4
– This is beautiful: Singularity
– German Bus Stops. Oddly fascinating.
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.