(Thank you Michelle)
– How to design, nourish, and grow a global community, by Madeleine More
– This planter! Swoon! (via)
– Jordan Ferney shares 4 sources for affordable art.
– In Which Teenagers Can’t Make Phone Calls
– “To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears. To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.” — Octivia Butler
– Filmlab app converts film negatives into beautiful color or black-and-white images.
– These oversized flowers make me happy.
– How to Respond to a Pandemic When Our Institutions Can’t
– A Google Analytics alternative. Love Paul Jarvis, founder of Fathom.
– Yes please! Billie Eilish: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert (Love the fake backdrop)
– These pedestal bowls made me look.
– My son would think this is funny: A Poop Emoji Card Deck
– Sound of colleagues. (via)
– One of my team members moved to New Zealand and I am getting used to her timezone. This little Mac OS app for the menubar is really helpful. (Thanks for the tip E)
– How to add more play to your grown-up life, even now (via)
– “It’s Brooklyn with a bubble on it!” It’s funny but sad.
– How to Make Money: Focus On Who You Serve
– 10 solutions for weaning off or quitting addictive social media. (via)
– Classroom Wondersparks: Resources to spark conversations, creative challenges and continued exploration by Brad Montague.
– Find your home’s Flood Factor
– I love this photograph of the glow-in-the-dark Tattly by Rose Wong. You can get it here.
– In case you didn’t know: CreativeMornings has a job board.
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.