This Shitt’s Creek scene made me laugh so hard.
– This week Jessica Hische taught a class on pricing out creative work. I have seen people raving about it all over the internet in how generous and useful it was. Jessica decided to put everything into a PDF and make it available for download. I wish I would have had this when I started out as a freelancer.
– Eighth Generation provides an ethical alternative to “Native-inspired” art. Thet are proudly owned by the Snoqualmie Tribe.
– This is a beautifully designed Murphy Wall Bed
– Whoa! This rare phenomenon is called “Baikal Zen“, where rocks lying on the surface of frozen lakes are heated by sunlight that emits infrared rays, melting the ice below. When the sun sets, the ice freezes again, creating these incredible frozen near-impossible structures.
– Thank you Tasha Blank for this excellent mix.
– How to put more hours back in your day: Automate what you can. Outsource what you can. Don’t meet when a Slack or email will do. Stop treating all decisions like big decisions. Bundle unpleasant tasks with enjoyable ones.
– Italian singer Adriano Celentano released a song in the 70s with nonsense lyrics meant to sound like American English, apparently to prove Italians would like any English song. It was a hit, and resulted in this.
– Who doesn’t want a Face Pot?
– Oh, these are fun kids bed sheets!
– What an oddly beautiful looking pet toy.
– Didn’t know this was a thing. Makes me want to be a dog and fence owner.
– Jon Burgerman’s Black Friday Snail made me laugh.
– This is a pretty and multifunctional cat carrier / bed.
– How To Cook With Cast Iron (I love my cast iron pan so much! I learned that Flax Seed Oil is the best to treat your pan. I didn’t know that.)
– Joey Roth strikes again. He created Osma, a portable coffee device that makes cold brew in under two minutes using our biodegradable pods or your favorite coffee. (Joey is also known for the Sorapot, a felt mouse and his Ceramic Speakers.)
– The MoMA sells an old-school looking Toolbox and I like it.
–Tattly make for excellent stocking stuffers. (Psst.. There is currently a 30% off sale happening.)