– Amanda Gorman on Women. Wonderful!
– I loved reading these: These things I know for sure, by Andrea Zittel
– Wow: An innovative installation embeds lights into a five-acre field to spur crop growth
– This Heinz Ketchup campaign made me smile. The mustard guy at the end! LOL!
– Come into my life, Brussel Sprout Bacon Frittata.
– I love a pretty blanket over my bed. This one is lovely. (Thank you Pamela)
– I gifted myself this big red canvas tote and it makes me happy.
– The most intelligent photo ever taken.
– Don’t understand why it’s a big deal that Kamala Harris is VP? Read this.
– This is lovely: The Airplane Collector. Thank you Present & Correct.
– Shattered glass ceiling ring? YES PLEASE! And, thank you Mrs Vice President Harris.
– I would have loved to play with follies as a kid. My inner architect would have had a field day.
– Love this typographic mural by Anthony Burrill (via)
– Excited to read The Trust Manifesto: What You Need to Do to Create a Better Internet
– My currently most priced obsession: The Ostrich Heatbag.
– Loving Julia Rothman’s and Shaina Feinberg’s latest labor of love: Every Body: An Honest and Open Look at Sex from Every Angle
– I can’t get over the fact that squirrel benches are a thing.
– Amateurs think they are good at everything. Professionals understand their circles of competence.
– I recently purchased this Fold up Tripod for when I have long Zoom or FaceTime calls with friends and don’t want to be holding or propping up my phone. It’s perfect. Small, folds ups tiny and you can even use it as a selfie stick if you wanted to.
– This elaborately armored Samurai was folded from a single sheet of paper
– What can you do about QAnon?
– Pika lets you easily and quickly detect and clipboard-copy the colour value of any area of your screen. (via Dense Discovery)
– Thank you Jocelyn for pointing me towards this deeply soothing “hang drum” playlist.
– You’re the macaroni to my cheese.
– There are currently 430 remote friendly jobs listed on the CreativeMornings Job Board.
Funny tidbit for the Swiss in you: it’s called ‘hang’ because they come from Bern and hang is the Bernese dialect word for hand.
Jan 24th, 2021 / 3:09 pm
I built one of those for my partner’s birthday!
It has a built-in suet cage.
Jan 24th, 2021 / 5:48 pm
@Manu, mind blown! I had no idea!
Jan 27th, 2021 / 7:17 am