– Amanda Gorman on Women. Wonderful!
– I loved reading these: These things I know for sure, by Andrea Zittel
– This Heinz Ketchup campaign made me smile. The mustard guy at the end! LOL!
– Come into my life, Brussel Sprout Bacon Frittata.
– I love a pretty blanket over my bed. This one is lovely. (Thank you Pamela)
– I gifted myself this big red canvas tote and it makes me happy.
– Don’t understand why it’s a big deal that Kamala Harris is VP? Read this.
– Shattered glass ceiling ring? YES PLEASE! And, thank you Mrs Vice President Harris.
– I would have loved to play with follies as a kid. My inner architect would have had a field day.
– Excited to read The Trust Manifesto: What You Need to Do to Create a Better Internet
– My currently most priced obsession: The Ostrich Heatbag.
– Loving Julia Rothman’s and Shaina Feinberg’s latest labor of love: Every Body: An Honest and Open Look at Sex from Every Angle
– I can’t get over the fact that squirrel benches are a thing.
– I recently purchased this Fold up Tripod for when I have long Zoom or FaceTime calls with friends and don’t want to be holding or propping up my phone. It’s perfect. Small, folds ups tiny and you can even use it as a selfie stick if you wanted to.
– This elaborately armored Samurai was folded from a single sheet of paper