The Moon in Real Time, by Seán Doran (via Chris)
– Come work with me! We are looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager and become the voice of CreativeMornings.
– I love Marimekko’s bold patterns. Always have. Always will.
– Big fan of the aesthetic and the products of Public Goods.
– Beautiful, Brooklyn handmade black salt bowl.
– NIKE unveils the NIKE GO FlyEase, an easy-on, easy off no-lace sneaker
– Wakamai Fondue – The tool that answers the question “what can my font do?”
– Three American Mothers on the Brink, by Jessica Bennett
– Studio Ghibli: Everything you need to know about the legendary Japanese animation house.
– “Read 20 pages to start the day.”
– The concept of a passive house explained.
– What would you keep in the 175 pocket jacket?
– “Get plants. Overwater them until they die. Replace plants. This is better than overwhelming your children with this kind of attention that has to go somewhere.” Your Guide to Parenting Teenagers in a Pandemic
– Tattly make for a perfect Valentine’s Day gift.
– The world’s top agencies, studios, and firms use Float to plan their projects and schedule their team’s time. (I appreciate them sponsoring my blog this week!)
MARIMEKKO IST NICHT NEU—ABER ABSOLUT VIEL ZU TEUER.
ZUSÄTZLICH SEIT JAHRZENTEN DER GLEICHE STYL.
Feb 6th, 2021 / 7:40 am