– My friend Gareth launched a beautifully minimal app that tracks how you feel. Love it.
– I gasped multiple times while listening to this interview with Sherri Mitchell in the latest Hurry Slowly Podcast episode on Showing Up in Fullness.
– A little bit of hope: Scientists Discover Method to Break Down Plastic in Days, Not Centuries
– This is wonderful: Royal frogs, masquerading lemurs, and florals with human faces are just some of the eccentric characters in acclaimed illustrator Bill Mayer’s gouache paintings.
– Now that I own a dog raincoats are on my radar. This is a cool one.
– My kids just told me about Photomath and I am stunned.
– A teenage treasure hunter pulled a safe containing thousands of dollars out of a river and returned the money to its rightful owner. Heart full.
– I love this old-school-looking lightbulb lantern.
– Delightful: Mushrooms, flowers, and fish are just some of the things you’ll find on Aynsley of Knotted Neon’s head.
– These stainless steel side tables are fascinating.
– Photographer captures dogs’ faces as they catch treats mid-air, and it’s sheer, hilarious joy
– Yep, my inner 15 year old wants one of these.
– A new study published in Evolutionary Psychology found that being humorous is the most effective way to flirt for both men and women.