In ‘Sometimes Making Something Leads to Nothing’, 1997, Francis Alÿs pushed a block of ice through the streets of Mexico City until it completely melted. After nice hours the block was reduced to no more than an ice cube suitable for a whisky on the rocks, so small that he could casually kick it along the street.
– To have without holding. by Marge Piercy
– I purchased the Nimbot D11 label maker and I am in love. It’s pretty and functional. Everything is currently being labeled in my house.
– TikTok and the fall of social media giants. Facebook is trying to copy TikTok, but this strategy may well signal the end of these legacy platforms, by Cal Newport
– Want: Pants that are basically a warm blanket.
– I have absolutely No Shelf Control when it comes to buying books.
– Stone Skipping Is a Lost Art. Kurt Steiner Wants the World to Find It.
– Wisdom Engines: Technologies for Evolution and Happiness
– These pants made me laugh: ALL OF THE POCKETS!
– I love that organizations like The Free Little Library exists.
– Brené Brown’s vulnerable and tender reflections from her summer sabbatical. (via)
– Non-Coercive Marketing: A Primer (via)
– TinyKiwi is a simple, fast editing tool to polish screenshots, create blog post covers and size-appropriate social media assets. (via)
– Is there a CreativeMornings in your city? Go attend an event and be in community. It makes a difference. If there isn’t one, start a chapter?
– Have a party or dinner party coming up? Get a Jumbo Party Pack from Tattly and let the fun begin.
I’m so pleased that little free libraries exist :-)
Oct 9th, 2022 / 4:21 am
Page with pants is not available outside US. Which ones did you mean? I think I need it :)
Oct 10th, 2022 / 3:41 pm