– I love moss. I’d wear this.
– I am in love with the A.OK body oil. And the packaging makes me swoon. Such a good gift!
– The kid in me is totally into this Anatomy Stamp Set
– What a simple yet fun browser-based game. Play it with with your smart phone or table. (Thank you Steve)
– This Whale Bolster Cushion made me gasp! YES PLEASE!
– THIS! A violinist played for 45 minutes in a New York subway. A handful of people stopped, a couple clapped, and the violinist managed to raise about $30 in tips. No one knew this, but the violinist was Joshua Bell, one of the best musicians in the world. In that subway, Joshua played one of the most intricate pieces ever written with a violin worth 3.5 million dollars. See the thread here.
– Nerdy designer humor: Cutting Mat Socks
– Pride is around the corner. Get your Tattly on.