For reals. I am with her.
– Yay, balloons!
– Interesting read: Five things that can make you a better parent right now Agreed.
– 3 Easy Ways How to Pit Cherries
– Capitalize my title. This is helpful!
– Jerry Seinfeld and John Oliver in Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
– Basecamp offers impressive employee benefits. One of them is that you can work wherever you want: Work from anywhere in the world. Move cities, keep your job. Amazing!
– If I was a bird, I’d want to live in this Birdhaus.
– Eva Solo designs beautiful objects. This Grill To Go is no exception.
– A Checklist for Everyday. I like this. (via)
– For my German speaking readers: I love this beruf der woche series over on Zeit Online.
– Can’t wait to get my hands on Jocelyn K. Glei’s book Unsubscribe. It just became available for pre-order.
– Buildings that resemble the things they sell. Funny.
– “A tip for combatting impostor syndrome is to focus more on what you’re learning than on how you’re performing.” Interesting article on the Imposter Syndrome. (via)
– I dig the General Bucket.
– OMG these knives!!!
– I can see why this Darth Vader Toaster exists. So over the top it’s good.
– This Wave Necklace is a beauty.
– A collapsible bucket. Smart.
– You love Tacos? Then you’ll probably love this Taco Tattly by Jessi Preston.
– How stinking cute is this kids 2 seater sofa with rainbow buttons?
– This pool float is a winner.
– The Poo Plunger made me laugh. Can’t wait to show my kids.
– So simple: 7 Learning Strategies to Borrow From Your Kids
– Did you know at Tattly we handle all of our product and campaign photography in house? Here’s a glimpse behind the scenes of some of our recent photo shoots.
– My friends at Meet Up are looking to hire a Head of Product Design. Great company. Great people.