The Prayer‘ is a super weird art-installation by artist Diemut Strebe, exploring the supernatural through artificial intelligence with a long-term experimental set up where a robot operates a talking mouth that is part of a computer system, creating and voicing prayers.
– This scarf situation made me smile.
– “So how do you actually work with your mind and create things of value? What I’ve identified is three principles: doing fewer things, working at a natural pace, but obsessing over quality. That trio of properties better hits the sweet spot of how we’re actually wired and produces valuable meaningful work, but it’s sustainable.” The Digital Workplace Is Designed to Bring You Down
– And, if you have not been enchanted by this adventure — your life—what would do for you? “To Begin With The Sweet Grass“, by Mary Oliver
– Excellent read: The personal brand paradox, by Debbie Millman
– I’ll take two: Positive Vibes Blanket
– Intresting read: Tiktok’s enshittification
– Finding Awe Amid Everyday Splendor. A new field of psychology has begun to quantify an age-old intuition: Feeling awe is good for us.
– Loving these tunes
– If you win the popular imagination, you change the game’: why we need new stories on climate
– As someone who is ready to meet my person, this story made my heart go pitter-patter: Jennifer Douglas was “avowedly anti-marriage” after her divorce; Kent Shell, too. Until she got down on one knee.
– The Future is Inclusive. Agreed.
– Did you know CreativeMornings has a job board? Here are some positions that stood out to me: Danielle Laporte is hiring an Integrator, Who gives A Crap is hiring a Director of Growth Marketing and a Director of Media and Digital Marketing.