– “Nothing can make our life, or the lives of other people, more beautiful than perpetual kindness.” – Leo Tolstoy
– Made me smile: The Plot of All Objects in the Universe
– A grass-roots movement aims to recast urban living in Paris and other cities around the world through a hyperlocal prism of neighborliness. Parisians Are Pledging Allegiance to the ‘Republic of Super Neighbors.’
– This summer I spent a night in this INCREDIBLE old tower in Northern Italy. It’s beautifully renovated and offers 360 views on the rooftop for sunset and sunrise enjoyment. One of my favorite Airbnns I ever stayed in. Highly recommend.
– This is fascinatingly absurd.
– “I’ve learned that my body can go places that my mind might not have imagined. There is something about placing a goal or ritual in your body. That’s what time (and repetition) does. And that’s where the magic lies.” Endlessly inspired by my friend Patricia Garcia-Gomez
– Do parallel universes exist? We might live in a multiverse.
– The scam era is upon us. Thanks AI. Convenience and scams. Thanks Seth.
– Beautiful post by Joanna Goddard about things that surprised her about her divorce.
– Tempted to use Framebridge and wondering what the quality is like.
– See what areas of NYC are still flooded with this NYC Stormwater Flood Map.
– Umberto Eco’s notion of the “antilibrary” is such a wonderful way of thinking about the value of unread books.