– 75 Years In The Making: Harvard Just Released Its Epic Study On What Men Need To Live A Happy Life
– Vintage pictures of people surfing. Love this.
– Before you tell yourself that your idea is too ambitious, too unrealistic, too pie-in-the-sky; remember that once there were no planes. There were no rockets to take us into space. There were no computers: Yes to Moonshot Thinking.
– “The most productive people work for 52 minutes at a time, then break for 17 minutes before getting back to it.” The Rule of 52 and 17: It’s Random, But it Ups Your Productivity
– Weekend is here, that means I’ll be perusing Yummly for weekend recipes.
– 23 defining traits of a good teacher (boss, mentor, friend)
– It’s a rug. It’s a coffee table. It’s both!
– Mathematically correct breakfast.
– Lucky Lou – this made me smile. Totally showing my kids tonight!
– The Natural History Museum now hosts sleepovers for grown-ups. This is so cool.
– Uh, yeah, it’s business time! (via)
– Turn any iOS divide into a free monitoring camera. (via)
– Scaling Global Forgiveness One Email at a Time
– Excellent post on third-party Twitter apps. I am particularly intrigued by Happy Friends. Think of it as a mailbox-type reader for Twitter.
– “When Justin discovered that his wife Meghan didn’t want to have any photos taken during her pregnancy, he decided that he still wanted to document the special time. So with a great sense of humor leading the way, Justin hired a professional photographer to take the photos of him instead.”
– When Do Kids Realize They’re Going to Grow Up? The video in this post is so sad and adorable at the same time. So many feels.
– “Sinatra, the singer, actor, director, film producer and conductor, left behind a very detailed will. It was 21 pages long and included a “no contest clause” which prohibited various legal actions, preventing his family from fighting in court. If someone in his family engaged in any prohibited legal actions, they would be completely disinherited.” 3 Lessons to Learn from Celebrity Estate Planning
– “Cool your jets. Take a step back and calmly assess the situation.” – Jen Mussari during this Pencil VS Pixel interview.
– Postcard Club promotes handmade postcard swaps between artists around the world, as well as celebrating the wonderful practice of mail art. (via coudal)
– Just Keep Making.
– Your photos on Marshmallows. Seriously.
– I keep coming back to this minimal loft bed. Would love to build something similar for my daughter’s room.
– Do you know that if you post a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #Tattly it will show up on Tattlygram. (assuming there’s a Tattly in the photo, of course)
– Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience.
– Warby Parker in Soho, NYC, is looking to hire a UX Designer