In this beautifully shot video, four skateboarders discover the joys of skating on the frozen sand of a Norwegian beach.
– This coffee table, bench, or whatever you want it to be, caught my eye.
– Burly men at sea looks lovely.
– So much respect to the fine folks at Uncommon Goods for their efforts to raise awareness and act as a role model when it comes to Paid Family Leave.
– You’re a completely different person at 14 and 77, the longest-running personality study ever has found
– Groupmuse helps you organize a classical music concert in your living room. Also, in the same vein, Sofar Sounds.
– This feminist patch made me laugh out loud.
– Noun Project on your desktop
– YES! ‘Cards Against Humanity’ Creator Vows To Buy And Publish Congress’s Internet History. Here’s an update.
– My kids and I would like this hammock.
– Trump Regrets
– Small Victories takes files in a Dropbox folder and turns them into a website. No CMS, no installation, no server, no coding required.
– This faux cactus caught my eye.
– This fold-up meditation stool would totally help my inability of sitting on the floor for a long period of time.
– Taking a line for a walk.
– Dear neighbor, I don’t love you.
– Of course, my kids couldn’t stop laughing: Fart in a can
– My nerd dad just pointed me to this app called Workflow, an automation tool, enabling you to drag and drop any combination of actions to create powerful workflows for your iPhone. Reminds me a bit of IFTTT. Definitely giving this a try.
– Getting fit takes time, and progress can be hard to notice. Progress app makes it easy to see the small changes as they happen,
– My daughter loves these paper dolls.
– How to use a bullet journal for your mental health. The rant boxes made me smile. (via)
– A Guggenheim curator put Tattly on her living room walls. So good!