I have always wanted to visit Vienna. After watching this, more than ever.
– This bike watcher mirror seems cool. I think my 14 year old would like it to do her makeup.
– Is this what Summer 2020 looks like?
– I had no idea Celery Vases were a thing.
– I love Staghorn Ferns. This post you how to propagate your current one.
– Local Brooklyn Heights honey! So cool!
– I watched this and couldn’t believe the peanuts part. I had no idea this is how peanuts grow! Wow!
– Everything is Going to be All Right read by Andrew Scott
– Now that plastic bags are banned in NY I am always making sure I have bags with me when I go shopping. I am tempted to buy this shopping set for my car.
– The Plumbus Product page and description made me giggle. “Full size, genuine and official Plumbus made with only the finest Dingle Bop and re-purposed Scleem. Uses organic Fleeb to rub the Dingle Bop before highly trained Schlamee spit and rub it. Blanffs then carefully rub the Chumples before shaving away the Plubus and Grumbo leaving a perfectly formed Plumbus, which as everyone knows is then ready to do anything and everything. Includes a display stand to beautifully show and rest your Plumbus. After all every home should have a Plumbus.”
– This is a pretty sweet reversible tote that Rothy’s came out with. Made with 100% recycled materials. Handles & stripes made from ocean-bound marine plastic and Rothy’s signature thread (spun from plastic water bottles).
– Hooray for Rosé.
– I posted about this print a while back. And I just realized I can own a print and put it up on my wall, as a daily reminder. It’s such a beautiful message. Ordered! (I love how they show the sizes!)
– Speaking of prints. I love this photo. I just learned I could buy it as a mounted canvas. Tempted!
– Jocelyn says I’ll Split It With You is great for tracking your budget with loved ones or roomies. Oh, wait, my roomies are my cat and my kids. Never mind!
– Shape Up is a free online book for teams who struggle to ship.
– I appreciate Thom Wong’s idea of ‘passive income for the soul’. (via Kai)
– Woman wears hippo suit to safely hug mother in nursing home
– Pop-Up Magazine is premiering Spring Issue: At Home, their first-ever online show. Join the show and sign up for their exclusive storytelling CreativeMornings FieldTrip with their team. I am so there!
– 14 ways people are finding joy (in spite of everything).
– This made me laugh. Quarantine humor.
– Astronaut.io – a website that plays a few seconds of random YouTube videos with almost no views. (via Recommendo)
– These elaborate squirrel backyard photoshoots made me laugh.
– LibraryThing, a free community for book lovers. A welcome alternative if you’re tired of Goodreads or just want to get away from Amazon. (via Kai)
– 50 Fun Things to Do When You’re Bored. There are some good ideas in there.
– Consider bookmarking the upcoming virtual CreativeMornings events and FieldTrips page. (Today I attended a free FieldTrip introducing me to the American Sign Language, as well a historic walk through a park in Boston. Amazing!)
– With all the stores closed that are carrying Tattly, my labor of love has been hit hard by what’s happening in the world. We are holding on by a thread with online sales, which I personally pack up and ship every week. Happy to report our popular Tiny Tins are back in stock! Help this small, woman-owned, artist-supporting business and send some fun!
– Thank you Creatives Roundtable for sponsoring my blog this week.
Earlier this week:
– Obama Speaking Out Against Call-Out Culture
– A blow-up scooter? Made me laugh.
– I know this landscape oh so well: The Maker’s Map